Design & Code
I'm a web designer and developer in the southwest of England.
Works completed for clients and university. View works →
Clean and minimal design which puts the content first in a clear way helps to sell a product or brand. By keeping the design simple it appeals to a large audience while making it clear and easy for a user to find their way around the site.
All code is clean, maintainable and object-oriented. This helps to future-proof work so that code is easily expandable, efficient and maintainable. I can work with a number of languages including Python, Java, PHP, and C#.
I use GIT for version control in all of my projects to ensure that it is easily to collaborate with other developers, experiment new with features and control changes.
- The End of Photo365 12/03/2015
- At the end of 2014 I committed to making an attempt on a Photo365 challenge. It didn't go to plan, and here's why it wasn't a failure.
- Colour Shift with 32-bit RAW files in Lightroom 21/02/2015
- When creating 32-bit RAW images in Photoshop, Lightroom will render the image with incorrect colour. This can be solved through the use of Photoshop Smart Objects.
- Jekyll Deployment 19/01/2015
- Using GitLab CI to automate Jekyll Deployments.
- 2014 In Review 31/12/2014
- The reasoning behind why I am shutting down the Server Observer service, and what's coming next for it.